Last of The Year

Speaking of lockdown, it remains all of us the COVID-19 social distance. While social distancing, you can't go out, you can't meet your friends. You can just stay inside your home. It is kinda boring, but for me, it is such a nice time. When I am social distancing, I will have more time next to my computer. I can do whatever I want with it. I will make videos and post them on social media, I will do drawing on the computer, I will do my homework online. Because I'm an introvert, so I don't like to interact with people so much, I just prefer to stay at home.

Comments

  1. There certainly are some lovely aspects to lockdown. I'm enjoying being able to sleep in a little later because I don't have to drive to work. We are still in lockdown in Melbourne and will be for a few more weeks.
    It sounds like you are pretty clever with your computer and are getting lots done. Well done!
    Thank you for sharing your experience.
    Stay safe,
    Michelle, Team 100wc,
    Melbourne, Australia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week #48(20)